Tacoma Green Drinks
6pm ~ Primo Grill
The Puyallup Watershed Initiative is bringing the community together to improve the health of the people and the environment in the Puyallup River Watershed. More than 150 organizations and countless individuals have joined with the PWI to transform this community. If you share our vision for clean water, equality, and a prosperous region, please join us for Green Drinks on October 1 at 6 pm at Primo Grill. We look forward to seeing you there!
Please let all of Tacoma know they are invited, by inviting your friends on to the FaceBook event!
Schedule and Hosts
Tacoma Green Drinks provides a social and networking opportunity for Tacoma-Pierce County residents interested in sustainability, conservation and environmental issues. We meet on the first Thursday of each month at a location selected by that month's host. Emai firstname.lastname@example.org to get our twice-a-month reminder emails.
- January 8th (rescheduled for holiday) - Cascadia Group hosts Biophilia movie
- February 5th -
- March 5th - City and Expo
- April 2nd - Earthship Seattle @ Forum
- May 7th - Bike Month @ Broken Spoke
- June 4th - Electric Vehicles and the NW Ecobuilding Guild @ Forum
- July 9th (rescheduled for holiday) - WAHESC aka the Washington Higher Education Sustainability Consortium @ Primo Grill
- August 6th - TPU
- September 3rd - ForeverGreen @ Primo Grill
- October 1st - Puyallup Watershed Initiative @ Primo Grill
- November 5th - Earthwise
- December 3rd - South Sound Branch Collaborative of Cascadia @ B Sharp
- January 9th- Tacoma Power
- February 6th - Surfrider @ Tacoma Cabana
- March 6th- Swan Creek Food Forest @ the Harmon
- April 3rd - Cascadia @ Cork!
- May 1st - Bike Month @ The Office
- June 5th - Tahoma Audubon @ Chambers Bay
- July 3rd -
- August 7th - Cascadia
- September 4th -
- October 2nd - Northwest Eco-Building Guild
- November - Surfrider @ Tacoma Cabana
- December - Go Local @ Cork!