Thunder Bay, Ontario Green Drinks
If you are looking for Green Drinks Thunder Bay, here is where you find us! We meet the third Wednesday of every month except December.
Green Drinks Thunder Bay meets on the third Wednesday of each month to provide an opportunity for the environmentally-minded to conspire, inspire, retire, inquire and admire! Or all of the above! All are welcome to join us Wednesday, May 20 at the Madhouse, 5 – 7 pm. Green Drinks is a world-wide phenomenon and you can find out more at www.greendrinks.org
Let me know by reply email if you wish to be added or removed from this list—feel free to share with others.
Additional green events coming up soon include:
- Wildflower Plant Sale Saturday, May 30 at EcoSuperior, 9 am to 1 pm. Go wild in your backyard and create new habitat for birds, bees and butterflies. Composters and organic seeds will be on sale too.
- E-Waste and Tire Recycling Event – Saturday, May 30 at OLG Casino Thunder Bay parking lot. Bring your e-waste and up to 4 old passenger tires for safe recycling. Your unwanted items earn cash for environmental programs in our community, so clear out the basement!
- Commuter Challenge May 31 – June 6, Rethink your ride and choose a different way to work or play. Register your efforts for a chance to win great prizes!
- Learn to Compost Workshop – Wednesday, June 3, 7 – 8 pm. This free workshop will help you start composting in your backyard. Please pre-register at www.ecosuperior.eventbrite.ca
- Biodiversity Day – Saturday, June 6, 12 – 3 pm at Central Natural Gardens. A day of fun, food and learning all about nature in the city with activities for all ages!
- June 23 – Save the Date! Climate-Ready City: A Public Reception from 6 – 8 PM at Mariner’s Hall, Prince Arthur’s Landing. Presented by EarthCare Thunder Bay.
Green Drinks Thunder Bay is a local monthly gathering of the environmentally-minded, happening on the third Wednesday of every month.
Welcome Thunder Bay Green Drinks Friends!